Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Raining rampant

So it's been raining since yesterday evening. Dont get me wrong, I adore rain. I'm most creative when its storming so therefore I generally want it to rain all day, everyday. Rain, however, is not lovely when : a] you aren't in Vegas, so raining actually does mean that its hard enough to drench you if you're outside for more than a minute without an umbrella and to get to most of you classes you have to walk dirt paths that have become muddy, soupy disasters. b] your classes are generally FRIGID and therefore you develop a thin layer of permafrost in your skin and c] your shoes have mesh sides, so when you step in puddles...you take it with you.

Other than the pro/con rain, I'm having a wonderful time here. My classes are amazing. I already love my English class...it will by far be my favorite this year. It's like being back in an Omel class, with a Carter teacher. It's marvelous. My Algebra class is so easy I had to work ahead to keep from falling asleep, but hey easy A's are okay with me. My Intro to Education teacher is...unique; as is my Film teacher.

That's really all I have for you right now.
Peacee.

No comments: