Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Views on Feminism for Feminism's sake

I've been looking over many of the aspects of what it means to be woman and/or a feminist. As I did this, I also looked around to see those people who were proudly labeling themselves as Feminists and those who actually were feminists.

People who wear the label as if they are a soup can on a shelf, don't accomplish much. They "swear off" men, beauty products and hygiene practices. As if these thing empower the women of the world. What does it do for me in the future if you refuse to wear make up? Further yet...what does it do for you?

Then there are those who genuinely are feminists. They see the world clearly, and know that women are not going to advance through hygienic protest. They see they subtle benefits that wearing make-up gives them. You'll be surprised to know that I don't mean that they're prepared to use their bodies to advance themselves.

People argue all the time as to which gender is smarter. Studies show that there are now more women in colleges than there are men[at least in the US] and I dont think its coincidence. What I'm about to say is absurd and a little funny...but dont pretend like you dont get it. lol.

It is said that people who are ambidextrous are smarter than single handed people. People who use both hands, stimulate both sides of the brain. Think about it...Women have to learn to use both hands daily in the application of make-up, when we shave, paint our nails etc...

Think about it.

I told you it was absurd, but do you see the foundation of my theory.

yep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...You use both hands when putting on make-up? How?