Saturday, September 22, 2007

decisions abound

Alright, as a senior in highschool I've faced many choices and chages already. Four solid weeks into the year and I've already had second thought on where I plan to go to college, even though I've known since I was a sophomore. I've already questioned my choice of classes, whether or not I really want to hold down being the president of the Drama club, working, school, and the various plays and events that I do throughout the year. Then I had to decide what I would give up, if I chose to give one of them up. I've already procrastinated taking my senior pictures until the final possible day that I could, so what does that bode for the rest of the year.

I'm the crazy person, taking three AP classes and an honors class in the same year. Yet, it's not school thats the hard part. I'm waiting patiently for the day I get my license, and my 18th birthday, so I honestly don't know where all of my anticipation is coming from.

Senior year serves for twisted minds, ideas, and people. Everyone will change in their senior year of highschool. Don't be so surprised when it happend to ou. People who I thought were my best friends have changed drastically and people who used to be the model of modety have now become the most arrogant pricks you could ever imagine anyone to become. It's not as fun as you'd think; being a senior. It's a lot more twists and turns than fun and games. So beware.

And dive in head first, you'll never be ready, but there's no use letting everyone else see that.

No comments: